- NOC 6513 (Food and beverage servers).
- NOC 6711 (Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers and related support occupations).
- NOC 6731 (Light duty cleaners).
All the three above NOC codes belong to tourism, restaurant and hospitality sectors and will help the province in attracting more skilled work force. The above addition also means that employers in Nova-Scotia looking to hire workers with above NOC codes do not need a LMIA, which will again improve employability prospects for many looking to gain meaningful employment in Nova-Scotia.
The above three NOC codes are in addition to the following existing ones:
- NOC 3413 (Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates).
- NOC 7511 (Transport truck drivers).
- NOC 7521 (Heavy equipment operators (except crane)).
- NOC 7611 (Construction trades helpers and labourers).
Thus, Nova Scotia now has 7 NOC codes in total in Nova Scotia Occupations in Demand Stream.