GET A QUICK CALL
What is Alberta Express Entry Stream?
Alberta Express Entry Stream allows Alberta to send EOI to limited candidates who are already in Federal Express Entry Pool. It is a way via which Alberta after assessing a candidate’s suitability according to its own needs, send an expression of interest to the Candidate. Here, Candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities are preferred.
Also, a candidate cannot apply directly to the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
What is selection and Notification process of Alberta Express Entry Stream?
After a candidate has applied in Federal Express Entry, Alberta may select candidates and then send them NOI in their express entry profile. After receiving the same, candidate has 2 weeks to send reply to AINP expressing his interest in the same. An applicant may receive a Notification of Interest letter if applicant:
- have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
- have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
- are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification
- have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300
Factors that increase chances to get Notification of Interest
Having one or more of the following adaptability factors may increase the likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
- if the applicant has an Alberta job offer and/or work experience.
- if the applicant is a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
- if the applicant has a parent, child, brother and/or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta, or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta
Factors that decrease chances to get Notification of Interest
Having one or more of the following adaptability factors may decrease the likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
- if the applicant’s Express Entry profile expires in 5 months or less
- if the applicant work in an occupation, which is on the list of High-wage and low-wage occupations in the province of Alberta set out on the online Government of Canada Refusal to Process a Labour Market Impact Assessment list ; or the applicant works in one of the Alberta Opportunity Stream Ineligible Occupations list ; or if the applicant works in a profession that has a high volume of submissions across all AINP streams
Accuracy of information
Accuracy of the documents as submitted in Express Entry Portal are the responsibility of the applicant. If there are discrepancies between the information in the federal portal and the information the AINP receives, the applicant application may be declined.
STEPS FOR ALBERTA EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM
- Candidates make their Express Entry profile with Federal Government.
- Candidates receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from AINP in their Express Entry profile
- The AINP invites these candidates to apply
- Candidates determine if they meet assessment criteria and submit an application.
- Complete applications go into a pool of eligible applications for consideration for processing
- Wait for review
Start Your Canadian Journey Today
Get yourself evaluated today in less than 12 hours.
You can apply DIRECTLY for Canadian PR.
Get all study visa related assistance from us.
Apply for work-permit today.
Sponsor your Family.
Start your Own-Business in Canada.
We provide Post-Landing services as well.
So, what are you waiting for? Start Today.