GET A QUICK CALL
Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship
An applicant is eligible for Canadian Citizenship, if following conditions are satisfied:
- Applicant must a Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Applicant must have lived in Canada for a minimum of 3 years in the last 5 years i.e. applicant must be physically present in Canada for at least 1,095 days (3 years) during the 5 years
- If the applicant is 18 to 54 years of age, then applicant must cleared the test for citizenship, which is 30 minutes long, and the applicant must get 15 questions correct out of the 20.
- If the applicant is 18 to 54 years of age, then applicant must prove his language skills in either English or French by getting Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) Level 4 or higher.
- Applicant must have filed taxes in Canada for at least 3 years during the last 5 years.
Canadian Citizens have number. of rights in Canada such as:
- Canadian Citizen has the right and responsibility to vote.
- Canadian Citizen may get involved with his community and make Canada a stronger and more inclusive country.
- Canadian Citizen enjoys free admission to all places run by Parks Canada for one year. As a Canadian Citizen, you can enjoy the wonders of natural and cultural heritage sites in Canada
- You may apply for a Canadian Passport.
Apart from these, Canadian Government offers many more rights and responsibilities to a Canadian Citizen to live life beautifully.
Start Your Canadian Journey Today
Get yourself evaluated today in less than 12 hours.
You can apply DIRECTLY for Canadian PR.
Get all study visa related assistance from us.
Apply for work-permit today.
Sponsor your Family.
Start your Own-Business in Canada.
We provide Post-Landing services as well.
So, what are you waiting for? Start Today.